Massage therapy doesn’t just make your employees happier – it also makes them healthier.
Research shows that more than 50% of employee absenteeism can be attributed to stress and stress-related problems, including high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, chronic pain and more. Stress-related absenteeism and low work performance cost employers billions of dollars every year.
lillieAnn’s on-site corporate chair massage services facilitate the well-being of your organization and its employees by helping to reduce individual employee stress. Additionally, regular chair massage can alleviate employee aches and pains, thereby reducing distractions that may inhibit productivity.
Companies that offer on-site massage therapy programs are helping their employees to voluntarily make choices that improve their own health, while also contributing to employee morale.
lillieAnn’s can work with your company to create a chair massage program that suits your needs and budget. Our on-site corporate chair massage is:
- Unobtrusive: We require only a small, quiet room on your premises.
- Turn-Key: We provide all equipment including an ergonomic massage chair and music, and handle all scheduling directly with the employees.
- Efficient: Employees remain fully clothed and no oils or lotions are utilized, ensuring the employees can return to work quickly after their massage.
- Flexible: Appointments can be 15 or 30 minutes, depending on your needs.
- Cost-Effective: Sessions can be paid for entirely by the company, entirely by the employee, or split between two in whatever ratio works for you.
- Comprehensive: Employees who desire further massage therapy treatments enjoy a 15% discount on all services at lillieAnn’s location in Chicago’s West Loop.
- Company Funded: $75/hour per therapist
- Employee Funded: 15 minutes – $20; 20 minutes – $27; 30 minutes – $$37
lillieAnn’s has been provided exceptional massage therapy services since 2002. Our corporate massage clients include small businesses, non-profits and Fortune 100 companies. Our therapists are all state licensed, certified and have liability insurance.
For more information, please contact our corporate massage specialists at email@example.com.